Sunday, March 25, 2012

Gardening days are here!!!

Springtime is such a wonderful time of year, and I get so excited about getting our garden growing.  I love having a little greenhouse because I can get started early.  A few weeks ago I started some seeds to get ready to transplant when it gets warm enough.  I have lots of little sprouts out there and it makes me so happy to see them each day when I water them.  And today I picked a bouquet of yellow daffodils, and I was wearing my yellow sweater from church, so Nate grabbed the camera and took a picture of me in all my yellow glory:)
My seeds & potting soil

planting day

My spinach

Joey's African Daisy pot





2 comments:

  1. Love the yellow picture. I can't wait to see your garden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to come over and see your garden. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete