Sunday, October 28, 2012

Trick or Treat on the Trail

Yesterday we took on the YMCA challenge to climb to the top of Badger Mt. (in the rain!) as a family for their annual Trick or Treat on the Trail.  It was quite an adventure, and I was so proud of my boys that wanted to make it to the top!  It took us an hour and a half to go up and back down (it was 2. 4 miles all together).  It was a great experience together and it was amazing when we reached the top!  (of course our camera battery was dead- so no picture of the summit).  When we reached the top we yelled out together WE DID IT!  The boys were so happy we made it. 




 

Heading up!

  There were 9 trick or treat stations all together.
Trying to keep their faces warm from the cold wind and rain with their new t-shirts

2 comments:

  1. Amy, I am SO HAPPY you are back blogging. I have missed hearing from you and seeing all of your cute pictures! I love the pictures of the pumpkin picking! It is so fun to see Katie, Josh and your mom and dad. I hope you had a great Halloween. We had opposite weather. It was almost 80 here! It didn't feel like Halloween. I can't wait to catch up with the happenings in your life. Also, I can't wait to see the chickens & the coop. Hint, hint. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys have had a magical fall!! It's been so long since I looked at blogs. I love all your pictures. The boys look so so big!! I can't wait to see you all! Eve loved all the pumpkins and the darth mask.Love you so much and keep blo0ggin!!

    ReplyDelete